How to reach – To add map
ADNEC is recognized for excellence 4-star rating by the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) following a recent in-depth assessment of all aspects of excellence across ADNEC. ADNEC has 133,000 square metres of Air Conditioned and interconnected exhibition display floor space, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and built to international standards, the venue attracted 1.5 million people across 480 events in 2016.
Where to stay
Visa & Flight
The procedures / rules given below are for information only and are subject to change without prior notice, Most travelers need to obtain a visa prior to entering the country.
Hotels, for a nominal fee, normally process visas for UAE visitors. However, passport holders from the following countries can get an entry permit stamped on their passport on arrival.
- GCC visa holders (certain designations only).
- France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Cyprus, Finland, Malta, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia Regulations.
- Passports must have minimum six months’ validity at the time of applying for an Entry Permit.
- Photographs need to be recent and in colour. (Polaroid photographs are not accepted).
- Those who are already in the UAE cannot get another Entry Permit until he/she departs from the UAE