How to reach – To add map
Located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Expo Centre Sharjah naturally commands a strategic position at the heart of the region’s business and commercial hub. As a stable and dynamic country, the UAE is an established gateway to the Middle East and beyond into the CIS region, North Africa and the Indian Subcontinent.
Established in 1977 by the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Expo Centre Sharjah was the first facility of its kind in the UAE and today, with its recent expansion, is at the forefront of trade fairs, exhibitions and conventions in the region.
Where to stay
Visa & Flight
The procedures / rules given below are for information only and are subject to change without prior notice, Most travelers need to obtain a visa prior to entering the country.
Hotels, for a nominal fee, normally process visas for UAE visitors. However, passport holders from the following countries can get an entry permit stamped on their passport on arrival.
- GCC visa holders (certain designations only).
- France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Cyprus, Finland, Malta, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia Regulations.
- Passports must have minimum six months’ validity at the time of applying for an Entry Permit.
- Photographs need to be recent and in colour. (Polaroid photographs are not accepted).
- Those who are already in the UAE cannot get another Entry Permit until he/she departs from the UAE